NHACC Board of Directors
The NHACC board of directors is engaged in the operations of the organization and provides guidance and leadership of this extraordinary organization. They provide an invaluable connection to the community to ensure we are providing beneficial services to our members.
- Zachary Boyajian, Chichester, President
- Lesley Johnson, Surry, Vice President
- Jim Owers, Concord, Treasurer
- Kristen Murphy, Dover, Secretary
- Jennifer Beck, Wilton
- Jay Diener, Hampton
- Michelle Lowe, Belmont/Dublin
- Daniel Moore, New Hampton
- Lisa Morin, Laconia
- David Nieman, Goffstown
- Kathy Schillemat, Nelson
- Larry Spencer, Holderness
- Jerold Theis, Enfield
Barbara Richter is the Executive Director of NHACC and brings with her more than 20 years of experience in communications, administration and land conservation.
Linda Griebsch is the Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant. She is responsible for general bookkeeping, administrative and organizational projects for the association.